EVENTS & OUTREACH AT LIVING WATERS
On Sunday Mornings, when you enter the building, you will be met by our Welcome Team. This team is here to welcome you, answer any questions you may have, and offer directions to any of our children’s or nursery classrooms.
What to wear
Dress comfortably. One of the things you’ll notice about Living Waters is that we are a very diverse church. You’ll feel right at home wearing anything from jeans, to business casual.
We would love the opportunity to meet you. Our pastors always make themselves available after each service at the altar and in the lobby. If you have any questions during your visit, please ask one of our ushers, greeters or visit our Welcome Center.
0 – 3 years, Priority #1 for our team is caring for your infants and toddlers in a safe and nurturing environment. We want you to be able to enjoy the worship service without worry.
Jr. Superkid Academy
4 years – 6 years. Our preschool Children’s Church teaches 4- 7 year olds the Word of God at a level they love and understand. They have worship time, activities, Bible lessons, puppets, and share from God’s Word – all at the Jr. Superkid Academy will receive an identification tag that matches your child’s ID number. Only the parent with this number can pick up your child from the class. That number also serves to notify you if your child needs attention while you are in service.
7 years – 12 years. Kids have their very own simultaneous service in the Superkid Academy Classroom. They have worship, sketches and many other fun activities every weekend!
Ignited Student Ministries
7th grade – 12th grade?Our youth ministry connects God with teens of different backgrounds and interests from all parts of the city. 7th – 12th graders are impacted and inspired through live bands, drama, comedy, relevant teachings. Ignited Youth Ministries meet every Wednesday at 6:30 PM
- We believe that the Bible is God’s Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things. He exists in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe God in His great love for us, lovingly gave His own Son, Jesus Christ, as an offering for sin to make a way for anyone who chooses to be saved to be forgiven and become part of His family. We believe this gift of salvation is completely free and cannot be earned by human efforts. Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection is the only way we can be forgiven and experience eternal life with Him. It is our faith in Christ that gives us access to God’s beautiful gift of eternal salvation.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ as both God and man is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again victoriously.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness and the ‘new birth’ we must believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, receive Him as Savior AND Lord.
- We believe that in order to live the blessed, holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we must be baptized in water and filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit enables us to use spiritual gifts, including speaking in tongues.
- We believe in the power and significance of the Church and the necessity of believers to meet regularly together for worship, prayer, Biblical teaching and communion.
- We believe that God is building His Church world over and that we have the distinct honor of working with Him to see His will done on the earth.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that God wants to heal and transform us so that we can live healthy, blessed and prosperous lives in order to help others more effectively.
- We believe God is good. He is for us – not against us. He does not use tragedy, sickness and diseases or acts of nature to teach us.
- We believe that Satan was defeated at the cross of Calvary and that Jesus Christ took away the authority of death from him. We also believe that Jesus gave authority and power to His Church.
- We believe what Jesus said in John 10:10 “the thief (satan) cometh but for to kill, steal and destroy, but I (Jesus) have come, that they might have life, and have life more abundantly”
- We believe this “life” is the Good News of the gospel.
- We believe the Great Commission compels us to share this Good News with others.
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe Jesus Christ will return to the earth, and believers will reign together with Him.
7367 E. 1st Street